Executive Assistant needed for kidney health organization
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $33.00 / hour
Location: North Seattle
Contract Length: 5 – 6 months
Since 1962, our client has been at the forefront of kidney disease treatment and research. By implementing the world’s first home dialysis program and administering 250,000 dialysis treatments per year, our client’s innovation has led them to produce some of the highest survival rates across the nation.
This is a healthcare organization built on a foundation of being a provider of choice for the more than 1,500 kidney patients it serves in the Puget Sound region. They firmly believe that each member of their organization contributes to patients’ health, quality of life, and independence… and this is your opportunity to be a piece of this puzzle.
In the role of Executive Assistant, you will provide executive support to both the CFO & the CEO for the organization. Are you an experienced professional who has a robust attention to detail? Do you enjoy the ins-and-outs of event planning/coordination? Are you looking for fulfillment in your next job opportunity? You might be the perfect fit for this award winner in healthcare treatment & research.
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, conferences, and activities for the CEO and CFO
- Administrative support services for day-to-day Board of Trustees communications and Board of Trustee portal
- Coordinate Board and all standing committee schedules with other executive staff
- Develop plans and arrangements for regularly scheduled meetings, including preparation, processing and distribution of materials, and planning for meeting schedules, rooms, catering, and recording minutes
- Event planning from beginning to end - creating event budgets, selecting catering companies, negotiating and securing event space, sending out invitations, managing pre-and post-event evaluations, etc.
- Find answers/make referrals in response to information requests from patients, physicians, the public or other staff
- Process confidential reports, correspondence, minutes and other documents - this may involve medical and/or management materials
- Manage corporate credit card use for administrative purposes with CFO oversight
- At least 5 years of experience in administrative support at Executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, VISIO and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Acrobat, and exposure to online surveys and web service applications preferred
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Continual attention to detail in scheduling the CEO and CFO calendar, composing and proofing materials
- Ability to work closely and effectively with the CEO and CFO to keep him/her informed of upcoming commitments and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO and CFO
- Must be willing to work in the evening for Board dinners and on occasional Saturdays for Board retreats
- Must be able to drive to arrange Board meetings in a site different than Administration offices
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Executive Assistant