Program Manager needed for Talent Acquisition Department in non-profit health care system
Job # 15204
Pay: $48.67 - $50.00 / hour
Contract Length: 5 – 6 months
As one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the United States, our client and its 76,000 caregivers put the needs of the community first. With 34 hospitals, some as far north as Alaska, as far south as California, and as far east as Montana, this health system includes a diverse range of care from birth to end of life, serving more than 20,000 patients on any given day.
Though they are always busy with the healthcare needs of the community, our client still finds the time to treat their employees well, so much so that they have been named one of 2015’s Best Employers by Forbes! Our client is a big proponent of supporting personal wellness of their employees and providing professional growth support by way of learning resources and training. If you’re interested in the opportunity to become part of a large organization that puts a focus on the health and well-being of their communities while also growing your professional career, our client may be the perfect combination to do exactly that.
The Program Manager for the Talent Acquisition Department is responsible for the development and ongoing administration of Talent Acquisition solutions, programs, projects, processes, operations, systems and data.
- Responsible for working collaboratively and strategically with Talent Acquisition leaders and community partners to develop proactive pipeline strategies to address future workforce needs
- Design, implement and manage innovative, scalable, system-wide programs to target key educational institutions, professional organizations, military sources, community diversity groups, staffing vendors, and affinity groups incorporating outreach best practices, diversity goals, and business needs
- Assist in development of budgets and business-related processes for programs
- Assist in identification, contracting, and relationship management of external vendors used to support program objectives
- Work collaboratively with recruitment leaders to identify key performance indicators, and provide consultation and support to recruiters and recruitment leaders
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Project Manager to develop project plans, including scope, timeline, resources, budget, issues, risks, communications, and change management plans in accordance with program goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 4 years experience successfully maintaining, managing, and continuously improving programs, processes, projects, or operational and administrative solutions in areas such as HR, recruiting, marketing, sales, technology, data, and operations required
- Minimum 3 years experience working across departments with team leaders, vendors, project teams and businesses to achieve alignment of goals
- Minimum 3 years experience consulting, creating and implementing large project plans
- Minimum 2 years experience presenting to team leaders and small groups
- Experience producing and/or managing data reports, cost analysis, invoicing and/or budgets
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities, including understanding business needs, generating alternatives and evaluating quantitative factors to select alternatives
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing company of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of contract, contract to hire and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources