Talent Acquisition Coordinator needed for non-profit health provider
Job ID: 14878
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00/hour
Location: Downtown Seattle
Contract Length: 3 – 4 months
Join this culture of caring. This is a huge opportunity for you to work with Seattle’s hometown hero in healthcare.
It’s no surprise that our client is a Consumer Choice Award winner, as their number one priority has always been the care and safety of their patients – it’s this mentality that has earned the loyalty of thousands of patients for over a hundred years now. Just ask the locals! If they were born under this hospital system, chances are they continue to return for everything – from check-ups to major surgeries; in 2014 alone, our client aided in the births of 9,300 babies, handled 193,000 emergency-room visits, and performed over 2,200,000 general outpatient visits.
Not only does this healthcare provider do right by their patients, they also work tirelessly to support their 9,000+ employees. The people who work for our client are motivated, driven by professional standards and shared values, to be the best they can be for patients and each other. Despite their size, this hospital system is truly one, big family supporting each other and sharing the common goal of helping patients in and around the Puget Sound.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports many recruiters through a variety of tasks throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Build, open, complete and assign requisitions in Applicant Tracking System
- Schedule phone screens for recruiters
- With direction from the recruiter, complete applicant tracking as requested - including opening, updating, and closing requisitions
- Track candidate activities and communicate data
- Respond to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, and recruiters - including researching relevant information when requested and appropriate
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, including travel as required
- Minimum three years’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Office Suite
- Two years post high school education
- Previous Applicant Tracking System and HRIS experience
- Experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.