Sourcer needed for Seattle’s favorite staffing agency.
Location: Belltown area of Downtown Seattle
Are you wanting to take the next step to become a Recruiter??
Who you choose to work with matters. We recognize the importance of working at a place where you can truly make a difference, and at Parker, you can find a place where you belong - and we're not just saying it: Staffing Industry Analysts recognized Parker as one of the best Staffing Companies to work for in the nation in 2017. In addition, Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal both listed Parker as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington 5 years running!
As we continue to grow, we want to do it all again with you. Parker strives to connect job seekers with Puget Sound employers from our office in downtown Seattle, within sight of the Space Needle and Lake Union. Our CEO, Debbie Crandall, believes that our strong company culture and the robust economy of the Puget Sound is the key to our success. If you are one of a hundred – or even a thousand – employees in your company and you want a voice, consider Parker. This is a company where everyone has a voice and works together to accomplish great things.
Fulfillment is not just what we do: it’s why we do it.
In this role, you will find unique ways to identify and attract job seekers for our clients. You will collaborate with the Recruiters and the Director of Recruiting to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, manage the inflow of communication, and identify strong potential candidates.
You will immerse yourself in the community and engage job seekers through outbound communication and charisma. You will also be expected to source and coordinate remotely for business outside the state of Washington.
This person represents Parker Staffing in a professional, personable manner. Sales experience can help you add an attractive flair to your tactics, and recruiting experience is a big plus, but not necessary.
- Review resumes and expertly manage our candidate flow based on dynamic needs
- Thoroughly understand profiles for each position in our network, and identify key points in candidate work history that would correlate
- Perform prescreens which determine the caliber and versatility of potential candidates
- Schedule interviews on behalf of recruiters, and pay close attention to feedback afterward
- Proactively support out-of-area recruiting efforts by building and maintaining a close relationship with candidates and recruiters during the entire appraisal process
- Build, open, complete, and assign requisitions in Applicant Tracking System
- Track candidate activities and identify trends
- Respond to routine and complex questions from applicants, employees, and recruiters - including researching relevant information when requested and appropriate
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, sales/customer service- oriented environment
- Proficiency in the use and application of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong talent for big-picture thinking and tenacious enthusiasm for finding talent
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and adjust quickly as priorities change
- 2+ years of post high school education, more education a plus
- Experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions a plus
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, human resources, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.