Who you choose to work with matters! If working at a company where you can truly make a difference is important to you, consider applying to Parker Staffing. We like to say that we aren’t your mother’s staffing agency because our focus is on creating opportunity for our customers and for our employees, while delivering an exceptional level of customer service. This dedication is reflected in our culture - one that fosters creative growth and independence. And it’s not just us... Staffing Industry Analysts, Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal have all recognized Parker Staffing as one of the Top Companies in Seattle!
In 2019, we want to do it all again – this time, with you! We are looking for a high energy, customer service professional who will support our VP of Sales. If you are looking to accelerate your career by providing awesome administrative and project management support while learning high level corporate sales, this is the position you have been looking for. You will be at the right hand of the Vice President and will learn and grow with the best!
The Associate Business Development Manager role requires a high level of integrity, passion and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to prioritize and multitask. We are looking for someone with a true entrepreneurial spirit and who is ready to be an organizational star. We want someone who is passionate about the hustle of sales and is ready to grow in their career!
POSITION TITLE: Sales Assistant
POSITION REPORTS TO: Vice President of Business Development
COMPENSATION: $50k-$60k base (DOE) plus bonus
- Assist top Sales VP continue to develop and grow a sales territory, including sales to new clients and existing client accounts.
- Schedule appointments (on the phone and in person), on behalf of Sales VP
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong client relationships and customer satisfaction, serving as the secondary client contact.
- Assist VP in providing recruiting and contractor relationship manager with all necessary details surrounding potential and current business.
- Maintain current and accurate information throughout the sales process in the company’s CRM system.
- Develop and maintain a prospecting strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrate passion for sales process
- Maintain calendar and help track expenses
- Assist in communications with top customers
- Consistently strive to assist Vice President in exceeding target metrics for key performance areas (number of new clients, number of client and prospect meetings, gross margin and revenue goals, etc.).
- Support and embrace the recruiting process by building strong relationships within the recruiting team.
- Understand the “big picture” and align with the business initiatives and goals of the company.
- Demonstrate consistent performance while managing changing priorities.
- Undertake complex projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Strong Administrative
REQUIRED SKILLS: Networking, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Motivation for Sales, Calendar Management, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.