Who you choose to work with matters. We recognize the importance of working at a place where you can truly make a difference, and at Parker, you can find a place where you belong - and we're not just saying it: Staffing Industry Analysts recognized Parker as one of the best Staffing Companies to work for in the nation in 2017. In addition, Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal both listed Parker as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington 5 years running!
As we continue to grow, we want to do it all again with you. Parker strives to connect job seekers with Puget Sound employers from our office in downtown Seattle, within sight of the Space Needle and Lake Union. Our CEO, Debbie Crandall, believes that our strong company culture and the robust economy of the Puget Sound is the key to our success. If you are one of a hundred – or even a thousand – employees in your company and you want a voice, consider Parker. This is a company where everyone has a voice and works together to accomplish great things.
Responsible for supporting the Administrative functions of the Recruiting Team. You will support 4 Recruiters and 3 Sourcers and work closely with the Operations Manager.
- First point of contact for phone calls that include candidates, clients, and others. Assist or direct party to appropriate person.
- Post jobs internally and externally. Keep all job boards current.
- Produce job descriptions when needed.
- Complete all new hire paperwork for new hires, including application packets and I-9s.
- Keep candidate files updated in Bullhorn.
- Process any background checks and drug testing requests.
- Send out all client interview confirmations to candidates.
- Send out all job confirmations to all candidates.
- Partner closely with the Operations Manager to keep all employment processes in compliance.
- Monitor voicemails and text messages from current working pool and communicate with supervisors and other Parker Staff.
- No recruiting or sourcing.
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordinator or human resources experience
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS). Bullhorn a BONUS!
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexible, able to change direction quickly
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
- Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.