Payment Processor Supervisor needed in Renton, WA
Job# ID: 15199
Pay Rate: $23.50
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton, WA
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Payment Processor Supervisor is responsible for providing daily supervision of Payment Processors to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving by assisting in managing daily payment processing operations through the utilization of resources and other data available.
- Receives and processes customer mailed in check payment utilizing the back office system.
- Performs daily close out procedures including deposit preparation
- Completes required reporting, recording individual completed daily work statistics.
- Performs payment research when required.
- Performs accurate cash, check, and credit card payment processing.
- Documents customer interactions and actions in the database.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Receives and processes account update requests from customers.
- Performs as a call center CSR when required to handle call surges or to schedule requirements.
- Makes outbound calls when requested.
- Performs notice quality review activities when assigned.
- Performs image review when required.
- Performs data entry.
- Helps other departments with their tasks when mailed in check processing volume is low.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required
- 1-2 years of related experience as a Back Office Manager; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass a criminal history check, credit check, and 11-panel drug screen
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Effectively communicate via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets with emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desirable.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.