Inside Sales Representative needed for a tech real estate firm in Seattle
Job #ID: 14939
Salary: $40,000 annual
Location: Seattle, WA
Do you consider yourself a competitive professional? Someone who excels at sports or competition? We have a rare opportunity to join an established internet technology company’s sales team. Our most successful hires in this area have a desire to move out of retail, manufacturing, or restaurants and into a corporate setting with reliable hours (with no travel!).
Your competitive nature fits in perfectly with our team-first approach – an approach that has won our client recognition as a Best Company to Work For. This is a perfect role for someone looking to transition into a corporate career.
Currently looking for multiple Inside Sales Representatives to join their sales team. In this role, your main goal will to be to champion our client’s Premier Agents and sales professionals, assisting them with prospecting and securing new business; you will work together with your colleagues to not just meet but exceed revenue goals.
- Grow revenue base from scratch, by identifying and pursuing new business from cold calling
- Become fully-versed in elite in-house tools to help manage a bandwidth of 80 – 100 calls daily
- Listen to and understand customer needs, and put effort into building a good rapport
- Close sales suggest additions, and achieve quarterly quotas
- Creatively research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest and opportunities
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- 1-2 years of inside sales/telesales is preferred but if you are an upbeat college grad who’s super daring, we want to talk to you!
- Demonstrated track record of selling high value marketing and advertising services over the phone is valued
- Experience in a short sell cycle is highly preferred – ability to close a sale within one phone call
- High energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications
- Sales.com or other CRM experience is preferred but not required
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.