Inside Sales Manager needed for a technology start-up in downtown Seattle, WA
Job# ID: 15024
Salary: $100,000-$130,000yr + commission
Location: Seattle, WA
Direct hire role!
Our client is the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Come join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delights their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline funnel building targets
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline new account acquisition targets
- Build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning, and a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Marketing on demand generation initiatives
- Achieve sales goals by building and optimizing programs designed for sales execution
- Collaborate with Channel and Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
- Work closely with the Area Vice Presidents (AVPs)
- Work cross-functionally to achieve operational excellence for maximum sales productivity
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Creative, self-starter and business minded
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 2-3 years of proven success in Sales, Account Development, Sales Development, or Business Development leadership role
- Experience in a SaaS, technology, or a high growth startup environment
- Understanding of IT and business analytics (experience in related technical field will be considered – training provided, fast learning and ultimate mastery of technology is a must)
- Expert in creating sales plays, writing call scripts, coaching reps and conducting sales trainings
- Ability to work very closely with marketing to drive the conversions of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Thorough understanding of top of funnel and middle-of-the-funnel concepts, strategy, and tactics
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Positive, supportive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Google Apps
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.