Executive Assistant needed for a tech start-up in Seattle
Job ID: 14847
Pay rate: $70,000 - $80,000
Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with extreme attention to detail and experience communicating with IT engineers.
The Executive Assistant must be self-directed, resourceful, creative, comfortable taking initiative and maintain a sense of humor. In addition to standard administrative support for executives, the Administrative team must also have strong professional judgment and maturity in order to best represent the executive office.
- Support the Research and Development executives with complex and confidential administrative duties
- Set up and manage meeting space, technology, food, and drink when required for departmental or group meetings
- Maintain executive and team group calendars including tracking out-of-office, PTO and team event calendars
- Communicate with both internal and external facing customers, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Balance multiple projects at the same time while prioritizing and managing issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule meetings and appointments to align with business priorities. Prepare and distribute materials for meetings to participants when required.
- Serve as an alternative back-up for front desk operations which include handling telephone, mail, and frequent visitors.
- Research and make travel plans for executives comprising of air travel, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, VISA applications, and other related services.
- Process and approve travel and expense reports for executive and the team to ensure compliance with existing company policies; noting excessive charges or possible exceptions to policy.
- Direct experience supporting IT Engineering teams or individuals
- At least 5+ years Executive Assistant experience or experience working as an Administrative Assistant with demonstrated increasing responsibility and calendaring
- Experience working within a technical company or start-up preferred
- Expert level knowledge in MS Office, Gmail, Google, Google Docs and conferencing technology preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent organizational skills, time-management, and comprehensive follow-through
- Flexibility to make decisions dynamically to ensure smooth and efficient office operations
- Strong, positive, results-driven work ethic
- Flexible schedule
- Expectation of complete confidentiality of all business matters
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing company of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of contract, contract to hire and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.