Customer Service Lead needed in Renton/Gig Harbor/Lynnwood
Job# ID: 15195
Pay Rate: $19.50
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton/Gig Harbor/Lynnwood
Walk-in Center Office hours are: 8am-6pm Monday-Friday and 9am-3pm Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Customer Service Lead is responsible for handling in-person customer service inquiries in one of the projects Walk- in Centers in a professional, helpful and accurate manner by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Handles walk-in customer service activities related to tolling, Invoices, and violation inquiries.
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly and efficiently for customers in person.
- Receives and processes account update requests from customers.
- Performs accurate cash, check, and credit card payment processing.
- Negotiates payments and fee reductions up to their established limits.
- Documents customer visits and actions in the database.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Generates, and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and email.
- Performs daily closeouts and deposit preparation.
- Makes outbound calls when requested.
- Performs notice quality review activities when assigned.
- Performs image review when required.
- Knowledgeable in the processing of toll transactions and video bills in the system: receives, processes, and deposits payments; updates accounts and video bills as to their status; and opens new accounts.
- Performs data entry.
- Helps other departments with their tasks when inbound call volume is low.
- Maintains an above average attendance record.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required.
- Ability to pass a criminal history check, credit check, and 11-panel drug screen
- 1-2 years of customer service, retail, or call center experience required.
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center