Pay Rate: $16.50 /hour, DOE
Our client is known for its quality, innovation and industrial products manufactured in the USA. In fact, Seattle Business Magazine voted them Manufacturer of the Year in 2015, just a year after expanding their award-winning iron foundry by over 25,000 square feet. They are family-owned and best known for making innovative products that are critical, but typically unseen. Their products keep water flowing and waste treatment plants moving all across the United States.
Not only do they promote quality in their products, but they also work to promote a quality workplace, and it is successful because their employees consistently rank them highly on opinion surveys. They make a point to celebrate their employees – from potlucks on birthdays to summer company picnics to special holiday lunches – and continuously make the effort to reinvest back into the company and its employees. If you are someone that is willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in, you would fit in well, as our client’s employees have positive, willing attitudes and enjoy what they do.
In this role as a Customer Care Coordinator, you will be asked to host clients, plan tours and essentially act as the face of the company.
- Respond to customer inquiries about products and services, ensure issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly, answer multiple phone lines and respond to email in a professional manner
- Perform various types of data entry including entering and scheduling orders; process credits and shortages
- Maintain product knowledge, familiarity with products, catalogs and memorization of product numbers
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to Inside Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales for further investigation
- Other duties include: filing, research, selling product, running Oracle reports, invoicing assistance, processing debit memos and sending product information and invoicing
- Plan, entertain and attend events hosted for visiting clients; this will include some weekends and evenings
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination or education, training and experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service/sales driven role
- Strong demonstrated computer literacy: Word, Excel and internet
- Typing proficiency of 45 words a minute; experience with 10-key preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ambition in tackling the activities required to complete daily workload and responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, strong sense of organization and demonstrated follow through
- Ability to work with a team
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center,