Call Center Supervisor needed in Renton, WA
Job# ID: 15193
Pay Rate: $23.50
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton, WA
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award-winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision of a team of up to 15 employees to include motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem-solving.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees to ensure customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Assists employees who experience work-related problems by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction, and resolution.
- Knowledgeable in processing toll transactions and video bills into the system; receiving and processing payments; updating accounts and notices; and opening new accounts. Performs general office duties.
- Promotes a positive work environment by establishing rapport and initiating relationships with CSRs.
- Actively coaches and mentors CSRs using statistical and performance feedback. Understands call center key metrics and generates reports on KPIs Identifies possible performance opportunities and suggest methods to improve operations efficiency.
- Monitors and logs employee performance problems according to company policy, escalating performance issues for corrective action as required.
- Coaches staff regarding performance and project policies and procedures.
- Assists CSC Manager with daily operation of the call center.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Participates in employee performance appraisal process.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required
- 2-3 years related experience as a Call Center Supervisor.
- Ability to pass a criminal history check, credit check, and 11-panel drug screen
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets. Emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word is highly desirable.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center