Call Center Lead needed in Renton, WA
Job# ID: 15194
Pay Rate: $19.50
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton, WA
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Call Center Lead assists in the management of daily planning, operations, and problem-solving for a team of agents within the call center to ensure the required service level components, standards, and other delivered goals and targets are met or exceeded.
- Answers incoming calls and makes any necessary follow-up outbound calls.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Writes and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and email.
- Processes customer service adjustments, feel reversals, toll adjustments and other reversals/adjustments transactions as needed in the system.
- Assists in resolution of escalated issues by monitoring, reviewing and resolving issues requiring follow-up.
- Assists in the processing of returned checks, reversing the payment transaction, assessing the fee, and preparing the notification letter for mailing.
- Assists the Call Center Supervisor in addressing escalated issues that occur on the call center floor.
- Assists Call Center Supervisor in providing daily direction and communication to employees to ensure customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner. Must be available to employees who experience work-related problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction, and resolution.
- Knowledgeable in processing transactions and video bills into the system; receiving and processing payments; updating accounts and notices; and opening new accounts.
- Provides feedback to Call Center Supervisor on issues and/or training opportunities identified through assistance to call center staff, escalating performance issues, as observed, to the Call Center Supervisor for corrective action Works as a lead of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required
- 1-2 years of related experience as a Call Center supervisor; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass a criminal history check, credit check, and 11-panel drug screen
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Effectively communicate via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets with emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desirable.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center