On the face of it, our client's goal is simple: to make money management easy.
Dig a little deeper however, and you find a growing businesses rooted in local values.
A Credit Union that was founded in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood in 1948, they have expanded to a $348 million dollar business. Our client is a progressive business that is specifically focused on the needs of business owners throughout Washington and building strong community partnerships. They do this by being on the forefront of Washington's unique needs, such as the founding a highly touted Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) meant to spur innovation in the industry and being one of the few lending institutions in the state offering services to Washington's newly created I-502 businesses.
They believe that developing relationships between small businesses and banks can help both parties achieve their goals and have partnered with Parker Staffing Services to help grow their team.
As our client’s Mortgage Servicing Specialist, you will be responsible for servicing mortgage loans, and other accounts if necessary, in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures. You will offer and provide support to co-workers by proactively researching issues and responding to inquiries with detailed explanations and comprehensive solutions. As is expected of all colleagues, you will provide friendly and efficient service to members, co-workers and external customers, solving problems and responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Deliver and sell loans and manage the commitment pipeline to ensure we all critical deadlines are met
- Perform operational tasks to service mortgage loans and accounts
- Establish and maintain escrow accounts and analyze escrow accounts and prepare disclosures and statements as required
- Process month end functions on the mortgage loans - Manage reporting, remitting, and reconciling activities, analyze data, research issues and exceptions, and make or recommend appropriate changes
- Provide accurate payoff and loan verification information to members or financial institutions for mortgage loans
- At least one year performing successfully in a mortgage servicing position or similar experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to handle high transaction volume accurately
- Ability to comprehend and perform most complex loan maintenance independently
- Analytical, research, and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of federal and state real estate and consumer lending regulations
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.