Portuguese Bilingual Customer Service Executive needed for successful accommodation booking company
Pay: $15.90 base + 0.80 for every fluent language spoken (ex. $16.70 for English/Portuguese)
Required: Fluent in Portuguese
Relocation assistance available to Bellevue, WA
Você fala Português?
We have a special need for those that are bilingual in English and Portuguese! Candidates who pass Portuguese testing and accept the role will receive a $500 sign-on bonus and (if needed) relocation assistance to Bellevue, WA.
Founded in Amsterdam, our client is of the world's leaders in booking accommodations across the globe. With over 13,000 employees, 184 offices, and over 142 nationalities, our client works with more than one million international hotel and rental properties to get affordable rates for their users. Odds are, even you’ve come across our client's website to snag a great deal on hotel accommodations, too!
We’re teaming up with our client to hire professionals for a customer-focused opportunity in their Bellevue office. As a Customer Service Representative, you will either communicate with customers booking travel accommodations or collaborate directly with hotels and airlines to aid in reservation changes, or piece together new agreements with hotels, services and business partners. If you’re someone who enjoys travel and thrives in a team-based environment, this could be a dream opportunity for you!
Working for this travel accommodations site has its perks, too!
Our client’s Bellevue office is spacious, collaborative, and even has rooms decorated to reflect different European countries where our client has a presence. Each month, you can enjoy catered lunches, and occasionally there’s some employee appreciation-related fun… Cinco de Mayo dip competition, anyone?
The Customer Service Representative will provide excellent levels of customer service to resolve hotel and customer queries, both over the phone and via web chats, emails, etc. All Customer Service Representatives will be universal agents, taking all types of calls including resolving customer complaints.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support
- Act as main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed
- Communicate any developments in service, products, website, or systems
- Manage customer complaints regarding overbooking and hotel amenities/services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible;
- Ensure timely follow up with hotels provided through feedback
- Resolve any issues/complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed
- Must be fluent (speak, read and write) in Portuguese and English
- Team player with a genuine interest resolving customer problems. Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner
- Efficient, organized and able to work on own
- Dependable, enthusiastic.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a customer facing role handling customer complaints, resolving problems
- Hotel/Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Must be available to work any shift, including weekends
- Must be able to sit for shifts of 4 hours or more
- Must be computer literate.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.