Ultimate attention-to-detail role as Shared Services Coordinator in distinguished tax and consultation services company
Pay: $19.00/hour - $21.50/hour
Location: Downtown Seattle
Contract to Hire
With 27 offices, 260 partners, and over 100 years of experience, our client certainly has earned the respect with its knowledge of the finance business and stellar assurance, tax, and consultation services. Headquartered right here in Downtown Seattle, this firm focuses on serving public, private, and not-for-profit organizations and enterprises around the nation.
Our client is clearly a great place to work, and we’re not the only ones that think so. Our client has received workplace recognition from multiple publications and organizations including Puget Sound Business Journal, The American Women’s Society of CPAs, The Diversity Journal, Working Mother, and Vault.com! This financial giant, with more than 2,200 employees, believes in career options, exploration, and career development. They not only invest in dollars and cents, but they invest in their people and creating a vibrant work environment that encourages employee learning and development, mentorships, and proper work-life balance.
You can join the team as a Shared Services Coordinator. In this role, you will be handling Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Data Maintenance and Reporting for locations throughout the United States. The Shared Services Coordinator role is to provide prompt, knowledgeable and professional customer service while accurately processing transactions in support of the Shared Service functional areas. This is an ideal role for people that love to be in control of details, and want to feel as though they have a direct and important impact in the success of projects.
- Accurately process Accounts Receivable transactions in a high volume environment, including billing and cash receipts
- Accurately process Accounts Payable transactions in a high volume environment, including receiving/coding vendor invoices accurately
- Produce and deliver reports
- Research and resolve inquiries and discrepancies in any of the functional areas
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients via phone/email
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Accounting education and experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support experience and 1 year of accounts receivable or accounts payable experience preferred
- Ability to effectively research and comprehend complex issues
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related technologies
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing company of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of contract, contract to hire and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.