Customer Liaison needed in Renton, WA
Job# ID: 15201
Pay Rate: $19.50hr
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton, WA
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Customer Liaison coordinates with key managers and functional areas and is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers and the company.
- Prepares hearing support for scheduled administrative hearings.
- Assists client with investigating customer communications received through client website and escalated issues that have come from client, management, or legislators.
- Researches issues within back office system, gathers data, and draft responses.
- Serves as a resource for staff in public relations and outreach efforts related to tolling issues.
- Navigates all aspects of back office system to effectively administer collections, government, non-revenue, and commercial and fleet accounts as approved by client.
- Runs requested operations reports via back office system as needed or requested by operations management.
- Works as a member of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement (e.g., client website redevelopment, mail house invoice reconciliation, and business policies).
- Establishes work procedures and processes that supports company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Participates in employee performance appraisal process.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Promotes positive work environment by establishing rapport and initiating relationships with CSRs and colleagues.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required
- 2-3 years related supervisory experience in customer service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass a criminal history, credit check, and 11-panel drug screen
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.