Call Center Specialist needed in Renton, WA
Job# ID: 15172
Pay Rate: $16.10hr
Start date: 5/6/19
Location: Renton, WA
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
As a Call Center Specialist, you will help with troubleshooting and billing issues, delivering a fantastic and memorable customer experience while doing so. This position is responsible for answering routine telephone inquiries in a customer-oriented Call Center operations environment by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Answers incoming calls and makes necessary follow up outbound calls.
- Performs notice quality review activities when assigned.
- Performs image review when required.
- Knowledgeable in the processing of toll transactions and video bills in the system: receives, processes, and deposits payments; updates accounts and video bills as to their status; and opens new accounts.
- Takes credit card payments over the phone for accounts, video notices, and new accounts.
- Researches and resolves customer issues.
- Processes and completes multiple types of forms.
- Writes, generates, and receives correspondence via fax, mail, and web contact.
- Negotiates payments and fee reductions up to their established limits.
- Performs data entry.
- Documents phone calls and actions in the database.
- Receives and processes account update requests from inbound phone calls and mail, as directed.
- Records individual completed daily work statistics.
- Troubleshoots situations accurately, quickly, and efficiently for customers on the phone.
- Maintains an above average attendance record.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required.
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience required.
- Ability to pass a soft-pull Credit Check (will not affect your credit score)
- Ability to pass a criminal history check
- Ability to pass an 11-panel drug screen (includes marijuana)
- Outstanding verbal communication skills (phone etiquette).
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and highly organized.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
- Able to pass typing, spelling, and math assessments
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center