Customer Care Advocate needed for regional healthcare administrator in Bellevue
Job# ID: 14323
Pay Rate: $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract to Hire
Are you driven to help people, project a positive attitude over the phone, and possess a natural ability to explain complex information? Use your talk-and-type ninja skills in combination with your positive, upbeat attitude to make someone’s day today! Develop your career in a flexible, collaborative, and fun team environment and help us prove what’s possible in healthcare!
For over 30 years, our client has been helping Pacific Northwest-based employers administer their own health plans. We believe that good healthcare should improve health, so we support companies in taking better care of their people by taking better care of them.
Upon completion of our training program, the Customer Care Advocate, will apply outstanding interpersonal skills assisting our customers and healthcare providers by responding to incoming inquiries about health plan benefits, claims status, and general questions about navigating the healthcare experience. You will use your creative problem-solving skills to quickly research questions, delivering information to callers in a way that provides an experience that delights! This career opportunity has great growth potential, with professional development opportunities within and outside the department.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with enthusiasm
- Listen for understanding to competently address questions on an array of topics
- Maintain a personable, courteous, and professional demeanor at all times
- Strive for first call resolution by applying your ability to “think outside the box” and taking true ownership of the customer experience
- Perform multiple tasks and navigate multiple systems to investigate and respond to our customer needs.
- Document phone conversations, noting key themes and resolutions
- Proactively raise recurring issues/questions with management for further review
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency and meet performance goals
- Associates or Bachelors degree required
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook and moderate comfort level with online applications
- Strong customer service orientation paired with the drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience – every time.
- Ability to talk and type concurrently while maintaining a smooth conversation flow; 40+ WPM
- Impeccable attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and urgency
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision, yet maintain a team-oriented and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.