Contract to Hire
Part time: 20 hours per week
Are you an Administrative Assistant position that is detail-oriented, committed to serving others, and is passionate about providing excellent customer service and wants part time work? We have the opportunity for you!
Our client works to foster personal and professional renewal through retreats and programs that offer the time and space to reflect on life and work. Helping people who wish to live and work more wholeheartedly renew themselves, reclaim their vocational vitality, and deepen their professional practice. Supporting these people in becoming forces for positive change in their workplaces, professions, and communities, as well as in the lives of the people they serve. Contributing to the growing national conversation about reclaiming integrity and courage in professional and public life.
We are looking for a friendly, self-motivated, and organized individual who works well independently and in a team environment. Experience managing basic office functions and supporting programs is preferred.
- Present a warm, professional, and welcoming first contact to all registrants, funders, vendors, board members, staff, etc. – by phone, in person, and by email.
- Support organizational functions including arranging and maintaining office space schedules, securing food and supplies for special meetings, copying and faxing.
- Support Board of Directors business as directed by the Office Manager, which may include: sending email correspondence to board members with logistics information and meeting reminders, coordinating travel arrangements, and liaising with venues for Board Meetings.
- Provide scheduling assistance for Executive Director in arranging group meetings and travel appointments.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Extremely organized, efficient, detail-oriented and successful at meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and database applications.
- Familiarity with Mac OS X, Salesforce, and Dropbox strongly preferred.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Assertive, analytical, adaptable, and creative.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the organization’s mission.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temporary to direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.