Customer Service Supervisor needed in Renton/Gig Harbor/Lynnwood
Job# ID: 15192
Pay Rate: $23.50
Start date: 4/22/19
Location: Renton/Gig Harbor/Lynnwood
Office hours are: 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday
Our client, a key player in the effort to keep the region's traffic infrastructure moving, has opened a brand new customer support center in Renton, WA. Spearheaded by an award winning provider of transformative engineering and infrastructure solutions, this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an effort that helps move thousands of commuters daily in the Puget Sound region.
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service through the daily supervision of the customer service representatives team.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees to ensure functions are handled in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Promotes positive work environment by establishing rapport with CSRs, colleagues, and customers.
- Must become knowledgeable and stay current on toll program services concepts and procedures.
- Supports staff by providing assistance and answering questions.
- Handles customers and customer escalations when required.
- Performs opening and closing activities, CSR shift assignments, and closeout activities.
- Monitors walk-in customer wait times and interactions.
- Understands key metrics and generates reports on KPIs.
- Identifies possible performance opportunities and suggest methods to improve operations efficiency.
- Coaches staff regarding performance and project policies and procedures.
- Monitors and logs employee performance problems according to company policy, escalating performance issues to the Manager for corrective action as required.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Effectively communicates via written, verbal, and electronic correspondence.
- Participates in employee performance appraisal process.
- Conducts team meetings.
- High school diploma or GED Certificate is required
- 2-3 years related supervisory experience in customer service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional appearance.
- Strong process, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated productivity in a team environment, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Must possess strong computer skill-sets. Emphasis on MS-Office products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word is highly desirable.
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center