Baristas needed for coffee kiosk for a healthcare facility in Edmonds, WA
Job# ID: 14845
Pay: $15.80 / hour
Location: Edmonds, WA
Contract - 12/19 - 3/17
28 - 32 hours a week
Tired of slinging coffee for minimum wage & minimum benefits? Would you like a set schedule and raises every 6 months?
You’re in luck! We’re looking for a talented baristas to join this well-known coffee chain housed inside of an Edmonds location of the hospital system. This is one of the highest paying full-time barista gigs you will find in the city of Edmonds.
This is a great opportunity to perfect the art of coffee as you learn from the world’s leaders in the industry. In addition, you will be provided with a set schedule and the ability to have your weekend evenings off to rest up or hang out with friends and family. We really can’t say it enough - no other barista job in the Puget Sound offers this kind of flexibility or opportunity. As one of our client’s baristas, you will not only provide coffee to customers, but also deliver superior customer service. You should be extremely customer-focused and calm, with a high emotional intelligence, given that you will be working within a hospital. We're looking for people with some coffee experience, so if that sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and missions of both the client and their vendor
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
- Communicate information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a community gathering space for patients, visitors and staff
- Assist with new staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing changes in staff morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager
- Deliver customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer
- Discover and respond to customer needs
- Previous Barista experience preferred
- You will be required to have your immunizations for the hospital. You will either show proof of these or have the company pay for you to be in compliance
- Fast-paced customer service background
- Proven ability to give personal attention to a high volume of customers
- Ability to pass a 10-panel drug screen and background check
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of temp and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service / Call Center