Administrative Assistant needed for a prestigious law firm in Downtown Seattle
Job# ID: 14660
Pay: $20.00/hour - $24.00 / hourly
Location: Downtown Seattle
Contract: 2-4 Months
With 27 offices, 260 partners, and over 100 years of experience, our client certainly has earned the respect with its knowledge of the finance business and stellar assurance, tax, and consultation services. Headquartered right here in Downtown Seattle, this firm focuses on serving public, private, and not-for-profit organizations and enterprises around the nation.
Our client is clearly a great place to work, and we’re not the only ones that think so. Our client has received workplace recognition from multiple publications and organizations including Puget Sound Business Journal, The American Women’s Society of CPAs, The Diversity Journal, Working Mother, and Vault.com! This financial giant, with more than 2,200 employees, believes in career options, exploration, and career development. They not only invest in dollars and cents, but they invest in their people and creating a vibrant work environment that encourages employee learning and development, mentorships, and proper work-life balance.
This Administrative Assistant role offers the opportunity for a broad range of administrative responsibilities that require outstanding attention to detail, judgment, and organizational skills, along with the chance to support a dedicated and fun group of professionals. If you possess these skills, along with at least three years of demonstrated excellence as an Administrative Assistant, we’re looking for you!
- Clean up CRM system, reviewing 1k contacts for quality control
- Provide superior administrative support for Partners, Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers including calendaring, travel coordination and time/expense entry
- Proofread, edit, and format complex and detailed consulting reports, proposals, and other documents; take responsibility for accuracy of final product and ensure timely delivery
- Develop and produce presentations using PowerPoint
- Provide meeting coordination, including: reserving conference rooms, telephone setup, video conference setup, email announcement to meeting participants, procurement of audio/visual aids, and food and beverage service (catering)
- Assist in preparing marketing materials and correspondence
- High School Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative role is required
- Experience in document editing, proofreading, and formatting required
- Experience in a professional services firm preferred
- Ability to effectively research and comprehend complex issues
- Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Parker Staffing Services offers administrative, customer service, call center, and executive assistant job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area. Parker has served as the staffing company of choice for thousands for over three decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerservices.com to review our full offering of contract, contract to hire and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.